Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that features a new top ten list each week.
I’m posting my Top Ten list for the week of December 31st late as I was out of the country on vacation. Either way, I hope this post will keep me motivated.
The week’s topic was “Top Ten Resolutions for 2015.”
- I have set my Goodreads 2015 reading challenge for 110 books and hope/plan to complete it.
- I want to read more YA contemporaries, at least two sci-fi and classic books, and some new adult novels.
- At least every weekend, I plan on commenting on other blog posts this year.
- I want to make a habit of scheduling more blog posts—discussions, reviews, blasts, and tours—at least twice a week.
- I hope to expand my blog to at least 200 followers via WordPress/email and 100 followers on Bloglovin.
- I hope to gain more followers on Twitter.
- I would also like to make more bookish Twitter friends as well as keep my new ones.
- I plan to be more active in my Goodreads groups and join more challeges.
- I hope to start reviewing books on NG.
- Lastly, I plan on being more organized in my reading, blogging, commenting, and life.
What are your top ten resolutions? How do you keep track of blogs you want to comment on? What kind of discussions would you like to see on here—bookish ‘or not? What other kinds of posts would you like to see?