Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that features a new top ten list each week.
I’m posting my Top Ten list for the week of December 23rd late as I was on vacation. Nevertheless, here goes. The week’s topic was “Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing.”
For this list, I’m going to list the top five books I’d want to get in Braille since those are extremely rare and hard to get. Then, I’ll list the top five print editions I’d like of books.
- A new set of the Harry Potter books as mine are all torn.
- The last two books of The Hunger Games trilogy because it bothers me that I don’t have the complete set.
- The Fault in Our Stars because I just love the book and why not?
- This is kind of a cop-out, but either Lock and Key, The Truth About Forever, or Dreamland by Sarah Dessen.
- The Divergent trilogy because even though many of my friends disliked it, I adore it. 🙂
- A hardcover box set of the Harry Potter series even though it’s above, I think it’d be cool to have both.
- A signed hardcover of The Jewel by Amy Ewing which if you’ve been following me, you know how much I loved it by my review. If not, check out my review here.
- A signed copy of The Fault in Our Stars because the feels and again, why not?
- A signed copy of The Truth About Forever as it’s one of my absolute favorite books.
- A box set of The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I know I cheated there but you can’t have one without the other, right?
What books did you wish for and did you get any of them?